Introduction to Digital Marketing !
So I'm sure most of you are clearly aware of the term marketing, but have you ever wondered what is digital marketing, well if you have then you're at the right place. Here you will find in-depth information to all aspects of Digital Marketing.
● What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is basically an act of advertising your content over a digital platform. In simple words, digital marketing refers to marketing over the internet using various techniques and online marketing tactics to sell your products or services.
Digital Marketing is the main element behind the growth of all major businesses in today's world of ecommerce. It also offers various advantages over the traditional marketing, so lets have a look at some of its advantages.
● Advantages Of Digital Marketing
• Cost EffectiveThe main advantage of digital marketing is that it is the most cost-effective strategy when it comes to marketing. When we compare other platforms like advertising over the radio or television, these cost you a load of money depending upon other factors. But when it comes to digital marketing you can create an advertise starting from as low as a dollar depending on the audience you wish to target. Another reason of being cheaper is that it is based on the principle of PPC i.e. Price Per Click which means you only pay when your advertise is clicked.
• Higher ConversionsTargeting is the next most important advantage as in digital marketing as you are the one who decides which audience to target depending upon their interests and hence increasing your chances of conversions. Reaching customers online at the right time is much better than annoying them with phone calls and messeges when they aren't looking for what you are offering. All you have to do is create an engaging marketing strategy and that's it.
• Higher RevenueHigher conversation rate in fact means higher revenue as more people you attract more is the profit. With effective marketing strategy you can turn your fans into loyal customers.
• Turn Your Business Into A BrandIncrease your reputation and compete with the industry. Increase your audience and social media influence by understanding your customers online behaviour to give them the most out of your offering. Let your customers promote your business as you fulfill their expectations, you'll have more opportunities.
• Expand Your Reach WorldwideOnline world is not limited by any physical boundaries like particular area or a country, so you can reach your audiance on a global scale. Apart form that gaining popularity doesn't take much time if your content is unique and feasable to the people. It also helps you create a global presence.
● Types of Digital Marketing• Search Engine Optimization
• Search Engine Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Content Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Influencer Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Viral Marketing
• Mobile Phone Advertising